We are currently looking for a Roof Technician for low slope commercial roofing. Previous roofing experience and valid driver's license required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles). Knowledge of these systems is helpful but not required, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
* Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
* Clean motor vehicle record, and background check.
* Must not be afraid of heights.
* Lift up to 100 pounds.
* Ability to work with others.
* Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines. Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. GC Roofing reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business. GC Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.